• Absorption Chillers
• Centrifugal Chillers & Steam Turbines
Refrigerant Systems We Service:
• Maintenance & repair of packaged air conditioning systems using R-22, R-410a and blend refrigerants. Air-cooled and water-cooled units, self-contained indoor, ceiling, vertical and rooftop units.
• Repairs to all direct expansion systems including ductless split systems.
• Leak repairs, compressor replacements, diagnostics, monthly preventative maintenance and inspections. Service contracts with 24/7 emergency call availability.
• Data center units & mission critical equipment, automated controls.
• OEM part replacement as well as specification for cost saving generic items.
• Coil cleaning, repair and replacement.
Factory trained and/or certified by the following manufacturers: York, Trane, Carrier, Mitsubishi, LG, Daikan, Aaon, Mammoth, Liebert, Rheem and Lennox.
• Bid on plan & specification for design firms.
• Turnkey installation of new equipment for owners.
• Energy Conservation Measures.
• Design Build of central plants.
• Gas Conversions.
• CHP & Cogeneration.
• High Pressure Steam Plants.
HVAC Equipment We Service:
• Repairs to Cooling Towers including fill, drift eliminators, fan motors, sprays, hot decks, pans, and structure.
• Diagnostics and retrofits for Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
• Air Handlers, exhaust/supply fans.
• Water Circulating pumps – overhauls.
• Piping & valve repairs and/or replacement.
• Gas fired boilers, heat exchangers, expansion tanks, domestic water heaters.
Factory trained and/or certified by the following manufacturers: Marley, Evapco, BAC, ABB, Yaskawa, Taco, Aerco and PowerFlame.
PAR Heating & Air Conditioning, a division of The PAR Group, is a full service mechanical contractor servicing the New York and New Jersey area. We provide installation, repair and maintenance service to a variety of clients in the institutional, commercial, healthcare, hospitality and residential markets. Our staff consists of fitters, welders, service technicians, field superintendents and engineers. By instituting a good preventative maintenance plan for buildings and facilities we service, the lifespan of equipment is prolonged, operating costs are lowered and the potential for expensive failures is reduced. Training our technicians is a priority to keep them proficient in all aspects of HVAC service, maintenance and diagnostics.
We work with design engineering firms, management companies and owner personnel to optimize the efficiency of their equipment. Some of our recent jobs include Madison Square Garden, Lefrak Properties, CB Richard Ellis, Douglas Elliman, Sterling Bank, The Empire State Building, The Beacon Theatre, Lincoln Center, and multiple United Nations projects. We also service tenants.
**PAR Heating & Air Conditioning offers 24 hour service along with maintenance contracts**